How are you all feeling about your return to school?.
So..........we are going to carry on with the flexibility and warm up
10 arm swings in each direction
4. Double front
5. Double back
10 leg swings
30sec hip bridge hold
30sec front plank
60sec skipping ( no rope)
Go for a walk or run with parent juniors it wont hurt you!!!! Get some fresh air
😁🤗😁🤗😁 🙊🙉🙈 😁😡🤔🤗🤪
The riddle answers from last week....
1) A horse was tied to a rope 5metres long and its food was 15metres away. How did the horse reach the food?
Answer.... Easily, because the rope wasn’t tied to anything
2) Who makes moves while remaining seated?
Answer... A chess player
Winner this week: No one so that make myself a winner😁😁😁
Right can you solve these riddles ?
Riddle what am I ?......
1. What belongs to you but is used more by other people?
2. Two mothers and two daughters went out to eat. Everyone ate one burger, yet only three burgers were eaten in all. How ?
Don’t forget email me the answers email@example.com
Daily reminders and quotes....
1. I want to be able to look back and say ‘I’ve done everything I can, and I was successful.’ I don’t want to look back and say I should have done this or that.
2. Just do the work.
3. If you haven't failed you aren't pushing hard enough
4. I come to practice every time with the mindset that I am there to get better.
5. You might never be as fast as the super talented swimmers in the lane next to you.
6. Your coach is always right 😃😃
Remember stay safe and keep in touch
The coaching team